
Women not only balance loads on their head, they also balance children on their shoulders. Side saddle style. I guess this woman has it "easy" for today.

The towers are Minarets. They have loud speakers in them that call everyone to prayer. They are all over the city. You can hear them from wherever you are.

The Citadel. We didn't go in because we were tired and we had two sleeping children in the car. However, it was an awesome sight to behold. From here you also got a great view of the city of Cairo.

This is McDonalds. I liked how the women wore hats over their head dresses. I skipped the McArabia, and went straight to the Oreo McFlurry.

Thirsty anyone? This is a public drinking fountain on Road 9 in Maadi. Very eco friendly. Reusable cups on top.
Still loving it. Bring on Day 3.
1 comment:
YUCK - I don't even share cups with my husband (I know I am weird!). The towers are interesting and the Mickey D's is kind of cool. Hmm...
Post a Comment